Welcome to Sullivan Law
COMMUNICATION WITH US
Most who file for Social Security Disability benefits are denied. Often the case can go wrong if you’re not in touch with your law firm. We recommend reaching out anytime you have a question.
Sometimes another lawyer at the firm will handle your case.
WHAT DOES SULLIVAN LAW DO TO HELP?
- File your claim
- File your appeal
- Go to court with you
- Appeal again if needed
- Help you prepare for court
- Gather evidence
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONTACT SULLIVAN LAW?
- When you want to file your claim
- When you appeal a denial
- Medical developments
- You have a court date (sometimes we don’t get the paperwork so call us)
- Judge’s decision
- Type of benefits you receive
HOW SHOULD I CONTACT SULLIVAN LAW?
- Local: (502) 587-0228
- Toll Free: (888) 587-0228
- Email: info@SLODisability.com
- Fax: (502) 587-1433